Please read our Payment Terms thoroughly before using Coach Hire Comparison. By using our site, you indicate that you accept the Terms and Policy’s relating to the use of Coach Hire Comparison. Please do not use our site if you disagree with any information listed.
Information about us
Our site is operated by Coach Hire Comparison Limited, trading as coachhirecomparison.co.uk ("we", "us", "our"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8883045 and have our registered office at Suite 1, St. James Square, The Globe Centre, Accrington, BB5 0RE, England.
The Payment Terms are set forth by Coach Hire Comparison and as below.
These payment terms are deemed fair timescales and must be adhered to in order to keep your booking secure. Any delay in payment will result in your booking being cancelled and risk any part payments previously made being lost.
The steps below outline the process for online payments via Coach Hire Comparison for any booking made with any Supplier through our facility.
- Customer reserves the vehicle and enters all remaining details (full pickup addresses, correct mobile number etc) and submits their reservation
- Operator confirms booking
- Booking data is passed to the payment portal, Nochex
- Customer is alerted that their booking is confirmed and they are asked to make an online payment (whether it be deposit or full payment):-
- If the booking is more than 14 days away, deposit within 48 hours or booking will be cancelled. Followed by remaining balance 14 days before, if the balance is not paid by the 7th day prior to travel following numerous reminders, the booking will be cancelled and deposit lost.
- If the booking is less than 14 days away but more than 7, full payment within 48 hours or booking will be cancelled.
- If the booking is less than 7 days away, full payment immediately, or journey cancelled within 24 hours.
All payments made using the secure method of online payments through Coach Hire Comparison’s payment portal – www.nochex.com are secure. Nochex verify the credentials of all consumers passing through the payment process.
As an additional level of security for customers, our suppliers operate under a Payment Protection scheme – read our Payment Protection Policy.