School Coach Hire
11th October 2018
Coach Hire For Schools
If you’re looking to organise transport for your school then use our quick and easy to use coach hire comparison tool to get instant, accurate quotes from a list of vetted operators. Our website contains a list of operators that we have personally checked and verified. When you input your journey locations, dates, and number of passengers we will draw together a list of recommended companies and send you a series of prices with details about their services. You can choose which price fits in with your budget and then book safe in the knowledge the operator comes completely recommended.
Coach Hire For Any Occasion
- Educational trips
- College/university visits
- Sports teams
- After school clubs
- International Travel
We understand that education isn’t just classroom based and that school travel is important. Visiting educational establishments, and giving children end of term incentives, such as a Christmas pantomime or visit to a theme park, can encourage their learning.
Practically every day there is a school trip somewhere within the UK and when transporting lots of people what better option is there than coach hire. With the ability to transport a large number of pupils across the country in great times coach hire is probably the most favourable form of transport for schools.
Did you know:-
- However you refer to them, no one can doubt the value of school trips.
- Whether your school tours are arranged as a learning aid or as an end-of-term treat, we can offer you a one stop comparison to help the process of arranging your school tours much easier.
- As well as in the UK, school trips abroad can make a profound difference to your pupils’ learning.
- Educational tours abroad need not just focus on language either – art, history, ICT, geography and many more can be built into your school trip.
We only approve coach hire companies that carry all of the relevant legal compliance papers.
Coach Hire Comparison make picking the right coach hire company easier with you getting a variety of quotes from many companies enabling you to make the right choice.
We also understand however that taking 30+ children on a day out from school can impose various challenges. Our coach hire comparison tool assesses various transport options to suit your needs, so not only do we accommodate for your passenger count, we take into consideration vehicle type, facilities and length of journey. For example, if your journey was going to take several hours, we understand that use of motorway services is not ideal and so we’d suggest coaches with toilet facilities. Likewise, if you wanted transport to accommodate your sports team, we might suggest a smaller vehicle like a minibus with extra baggage space.
Our list of operators include minibuses seating from 8 people to extra large coaches seating up to 70 people. Facilities also differ from food and drink quarters to PA systems. We cater for all requirements so whatever your needs we will be able to find something to suit you. If you’re looking for a fuss-free cost-effect solution for your school travel, use our comparison tool now and find out the best operators in your area.
Reliable Coach Hire Services
- All our suppliers have been checked thoroughly to ensure they have the appropriate licenses needed.
- All vehicles come with seatbelts that fit safety requirements.
- Our operators have years of experience and an exemplary safety record.
- Coach drivers will work around your schedule and needs so can create pick up and drop off times to suit the school’s timetable.
- You can find out information about individual operators on our website.
- You will also find a series of reviews below from educational establishments who have previously used our service.